Absolutely. Just point your application to the endpoint domain address for Wasabi (s3.wasabisys.com) and enter in the appropriate Wasabi access keys into your application. You can retrieve your Wasabi access keys by selecting the “Access Keys” option from the left side of the console, then “Create New Access Key,” and copying the access key and secret key as necessary.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?
- How do I use Aparavi with Wasabi?
- How do I use Apostrophe CMS with Wasabi?