Currently Wasabi only accepts non-prepaid credit cards. Wasabi does not currently accept debit cards, prepaid credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, digital currencies such as Bitcoin and other non-credit card payment methods. We may introduce support for a subset of these payment methods in the future. Payment via invoice is available for qualified businesses meeting a certain annual spend level. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements in this area.
Articles in this section
- Wasabi Pricing FAQs
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- Wasabi Pricing Update March 2019
- How does Wasabi handle tax collection?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I am a trial user and I have received a message pertaining to download transfer limits - what does it mean?