If you are a paid subscriber, you will receive an email every 30 days indicating your invoice is available on the Wasabi Management Console via the My Profile -> Billing section. The system does not currently email you the invoice itself. We are planning to enhance the service to enable emailing of the invoices in the future.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- How do I switch between Wasabi Pricing Plans?
- How do I know if I am on the Unlimited Egress or Legacy Pricing Plan?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I don't have any active storage with Wasabi - why am I still being charged?
- What happens to my data if my free trial expires and I don't become a subscriber?