If you are a paid subscriber, you will receive an email every 30 days indicating your invoice is available on the Wasabi Management Console via the My Profile -> Billing section. The system does not currently email you the invoice itself. We are planning to enhance the service to enable emailing of the invoices in the future.
Articles in this section
- Wasabi Pricing FAQs
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- Wasabi Pricing Update March 2019
- How does Wasabi handle tax collection?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I am a trial user and I have received a message pertaining to download transfer limits - what does it mean?