In short, no. Wasabi does offer up to 1 TB of storage for free for up to 30 days for new trial customers. During this 30 day trial period, there is no charge for usage. After the 30 day trial period (or at any point during the 30 day trial period), a Wasabi user can enter in a credit card to remove the 1 TB limit and continue using Wasabi as a paid subscriber. Once a user enters in a credit card and becomes a paid subscriber, all usage charges become billable from the date the credit card was submitted.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- How do I switch between Wasabi Pricing Plans?
- How do I know if I am on the Unlimited Egress or Legacy Pricing Plan?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I don't have any active storage with Wasabi - why am I still being charged?
- What happens to my data if my free trial expires and I don't become a subscriber?
- What happens when I transition from a free trial user to a paid subscriber?