In short, no. Wasabi does offer up to 1 TB of storage for free for up to 30 days for new trial customers. During this 30 day trial period, there is no charge for storage or egress downloads. After the 30 day trial period (or at any point during the 30 day trial period), a Wasabi user can enter in a credit card to remove the 1 TB limit and continue using Wasabi as a paid subscriber. Once a user enters in a credit card and becomes a paid subscriber, all storage and egress download charges become billable from the date the credit card was submitted.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- If I delete a file within 90 days after storing it, how is that handled from a billing and file recovery perspective?
- How often is Wasabi billing information collected and when is my credit card charged?
- How do I change the credit card I am using for Wasabi payment?
- Does Wasabi use base-2 or base-10 in billing calculations?
- Is it possible to receive a copy of my invoice via email?
- Does Wasabi accept payment via methods other than a credit card?
- My 30 day free trial has expired (or is about to expire) - can I get an extension?