This error message results from a scenario where the machine you are using to access the Wasabi UI (or the Wasabi service via S3 API) is not in time sync with the Wasabi service. This error message is a valid message in S3-style storage (AWS S3 or Wasabi). You can fix this by ensuring your machine is synced to a valid time source. Below is some more info on the root cause:
Articles in this section
- What can I do / not do with Wasabi as a trial user?
- How long will it take to upload or download my storage to Wasabi?
- I am new to using S3-style cloud storage services and have noticed that storage bucket names must be unique across the service and have some special naming requirements – why is that?
- Resetting my account email doesn't seem to be working - what should I do?
- What does the error message "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large" mean?
- Does Wasabi have any file naming best practices limitations?
- I did not receive the email message I was expecting from the Wasabi system - what should I do?
- How to restrict access to a bucket to specific IP address?
- Making files public when using trial accounts
- How does Wasabi handle copyright takedown requests.