Wasabi collects billing usage measurements continually and aggregates those measurements every 24 hours at 0030 (30 minutes after midnight) UTC. The Wasabi billing software processes these usage measurement data and makes it available to the user at approximately 0130 UTC following the close-out of the previous days measurements at 0030 UTC. Wasabi products an invoice of charges and bills the credit card associated with the account every 30 days.
Articles in this section
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- How often is Wasabi billing information collected?
- Does Wasabi use base-2 or base-10 in billing calculations?
- Is it possible to receive a copy of my invoice via email?
- Does Wasabi accept payment via methods other than a credit card?
- My 30 day free trial has expired (or is about to expire) - can I get an extension?
- I'm trying to submit a credit card to become a paid subscriber and get an error message - how can I fix this?
- What countries does Wasabi accept credit card payment from?
- How does Wasabi handle credit card security?