Wasabi uses Stripe as our credit card payment processor. Stripe is certified to process payments in the countries listed at https://stripe.com/global If you wish to use Wasabi and your credit card is associated with a country not on the Stripe certified country list, Stripe will still attempt to charge the card but there is a high likelihood that the payment attempt will fail. For that reason, Wasabi highly recommends that you use a credit card that is based in one of the countries that Stripe supports. If we are not able to process payment for your account, it will not be possible to continue your Wasabi service as a paid subscriber.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- How do I switch between Wasabi Pricing Plans?
- How do I know if I am on the Unlimited Egress or Legacy Pricing Plan?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I am a trial user and I have received a message pertaining to download transfer limits - what does it mean?
- I don't have any active storage with Wasabi - why am I still being charged?