Wasabi uses Stripe as our credit card payment processor. Stripe is certified to process payments in the countries listed at https://stripe.com/global If you wish to use Wasabi and your credit card is associated with a country not on the Stripe certified country list, Stripe will still attempt to charge the card but there is a high likelihood that the payment attempt will fail. For that reason, Wasabi highly recommends that you use a credit card that is based in one of the countries that Stripe supports. If we are not able to process payment for your account, it will not be possible to continue your Wasabi service as a paid subscriber.
Articles in this section
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- How often is Wasabi billing information collected?
- Does Wasabi use base-2 or base-10 in billing calculations?
- Is it possible to receive a copy of my invoice via email?
- Does Wasabi accept payment via methods other than a credit card?
- My 30 day free trial has expired (or is about to expire) - can I get an extension?
- I'm trying to submit a credit card to become a paid subscriber and get an error message - how can I fix this?
- What countries does Wasabi accept credit card payment from?
- How does Wasabi handle credit card security?