Comet Backup has been certified for use with Wasabi. The tips and screen shots below provides details on the available configuration options:
Configure Wasabi as a storage destination for your Comet Enterprise server:
During the Enterprise setup wizard, step 4 allows you to configure a Wasabi account as a storage destination.
- During the ‘Customer data storage’ step select ‘Advanced / Cloud storage – Setup…‘
- From the drop-down select Wasabi and enter your account details and hit ‘Save’.
You have now configured your Wasabi account as a backup destination for your Comet Enterprise server.
Configure the Comet desktop agent to backup directly Wasabi:
The Comet desktop agent allows you to configure backing up directly from the device to Wasabi.
- Select ‘Account’ from the left hand menu in the agent
- Select ‘+ Add Storage Vault’ from the bottom of the agent. This will start the storage vault configuration options. Select ‘Custom…’
- From the general tab enter a name for the storage vault
- Navigate to the Storage page and from the drop down select Wasabi. Enter the details of your account and hit ‘Save’
- Your storage vault will now be visible and selectable during the backup and restore process
You have now configured the Comet desktop agent to backup directly to Wasabi.