Wasabi provides a simple web service interface that is 100% Amazon S3 bit compatible that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. Using Wasabi, developers can easily build applications that make use of cloud-based storage. Because Wasabi is highly scalable and you only pay for what you use, developers can start small and grow their application as they wish, with no compromise on performance or reliability.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Does Wasabi perform data deduplication?
- Is Wasabi compliant with Privacy Shield?