The total volume of data and number of objects you can store with Wasabi is unlimited (note that the free trial is capped at 1 TB). Individual objects stored in Wasabi can range in size from a minimum of zero bytes to a maximum of 5 terabytes. The largest object that can be uploaded in a single HTTP PUT is 5 gigabytes. For objects larger than 100 megabytes, Wasabi recommends customers consider using the multi-part upload capability.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- What kind of data can I store?
- Can I use Wasabi to store the primary or secondary copy of my data?
- How can I start using Wasabi?