Yes, customers can optionally configure Wasabi buckets to create access log records for all requests made against it. These access log records can be used for audit purposes and contain details about the request, such as the request type, the resources specified in the request, and the time and date the request was processed.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Is Wasabi compliant with Privacy Shield?
- Is Wasabi WORM compliant?