Wasabi is deployed in fully secure and redundant data centers that are certified for SOC-2, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS. Our primary production data center is in the us-east region (Ashburn, VA). A data center in the us-west (OR) region will be activated in early 2018 and a data center in Europe will be activated in mid-2018. Please contact us if you have specific questions in this area.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Is Wasabi WORM compliant?
- How does Wasabi work with blockchain technology?