Wasabi is deployed in fully secure and redundant data centers that are certified for SOC-2, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS. Our data centers are in the us-east-1 (Ashburn, VA) and us-west-1 regions (Hillsboro, OR). An EU data center is planned for later in 2018. Please contact us if you have specific questions in this area.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Is Wasabi compliant with Privacy Shield?
- Is Wasabi WORM compliant?