Yes. Wasabi uses Amazon’s Direct Connect capabilities to allow high speed transfer of data to and from Wasabi from Amazon’s other cloud services, such as EC2.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- What kind of data can I store?
- Can I use Wasabi to store the primary or secondary copy of my data?
- How can I start using Wasabi?