Wasabi currently offers a single class of object storage. Wasabi recognizes that Amazon offers several different object storage classes (S3, S3 Infrequent Access, and Glacier) to meet various customer performance and price requirements. However, at Wasabi, this range of service classes is not necessary due to the fact that Wasabi can provide better than Amazon S3 performance at lower than Amazon Glacier prices.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- What kind of data can I store?
- Can I use Wasabi to store the primary or secondary copy of my data?
- How can I start using Wasabi?