Wasabi provides a simple, standards-based REST web services interface that is designed to work with any Internet-development toolkit. The operations are intentionally made simple to make it easy to add new distribution protocols and functional layers. This interface is also 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3. This means any storage application that works with Amazon S3 will work with Wasabi (with no changes required to the storage application code).
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Is Wasabi WORM compliant?
- How does Wasabi work with blockchain technology?