Wasabi is engineered to handle Internet application traffic, regardless of spikes. The Wasabi consumption-based pricing model and unlimited capacity ensures that your incremental costs don’t change and that your service is not interrupted in the event of a spike in traffic.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Is Wasabi WORM compliant?
- How does Wasabi work with blockchain technology?
- What kind of data can I store?