Wasabi is engineered to handle Internet application traffic, regardless of spikes. The Wasabi consumption-based pricing model and unlimited capacity ensures that your incremental costs don’t change and that your service is not interrupted in the event of a spike in traffic.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Does Wasabi perform data deduplication?
- Is Wasabi compliant with Privacy Shield?