Wasabi takes the security of your credit card information very seriously. Wasabi operates in data centers certified for PCI-DSS, an important standard for protecting payment information. Wasabi does not retain or store your credit card information. The credit card information you enter in the Wasabi UI as part of becoming a paid subscriber is shared with our third-party payment provider over a secured API. Wasabi's payment processor is Stripe and Stripe's security certifications & policies are described here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- How do I switch between Wasabi Pricing Plans?
- How do I know if I am on the Unlimited Egress or Legacy Pricing Plan?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I don't have any active storage with Wasabi - why am I still being charged?
- What happens to my data if my free trial expires and I don't become a subscriber?
- What happens when I transition from a free trial user to a paid subscriber?