ForkLift supports a S3 interface but does not allow the user to change the endpoint URL from s3.amazonaws.com to s3.wasabisys.com for use with Wasabi. The company that makes Forklift (Binary Nights) has indicated that "We plan to add Wasabi support to ForkLift in the future, it's on our todo list". No ETA is available at this time. Please contact Binary Nights for more information.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Altaro with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?