When trying to delete large numbers (>1000) of files or folders from the Wasabi management console UI, the UI can become non-responsive for an extended period of time. For this reason, we recommend deleting these files and folders using a third-party storage management client that will allow you access to the files & folders via the S3 API. Mountain Duck and CloudBerry Drive or Explorer are examples of such products that could be used for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- Creating a Root Access Key and Secret Key
- Enabling FTP/FTPS
- Error message when sharing Wasabi-hosted public assets on Facebook
- Generating Pre-Signed URLs for Temporary Access
- How Bucket Deny Policies Interact With IAM Policies
- How can I determine the bucket size using the s3cmd tool?
- How can I export a copy of my configuration in a debug file?
- How Can I Make a Bucket Public
- How can I upload MySQL backups to Wasabi?
- How do a I submit a feature request to Wasabi?