When trying to delete large numbers (>1000) of files or folders from the Wasabi management console UI, the UI can become non-responsive for an extended period of time. For this reason, we recommend deleting these files and folders using a third-party storage management client that will allow you access to the files & folders via the S3 API. Mountain Duck and CloudBerry Drive or Explorer are examples of such products that could be used for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- How to I check my Wasabi usage?
- How do I enable account logging?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change the email address associated with my Wasabi account?
- How do I preserve the file date info when uploading to Wasabi storage?
- How do I enable Wasabi Direct Connect or AWS Direct Connect for use with my Wasabi service?
- How do I copy files from AWS S3 to Wasabi?
- Can I use the AWS Storage Gateway with Wasabi?
- How do I set up Wasabi for user access separation?
- I am not seeing the network performance I'm expecting - what should I do?