The information on the Wasabi management console Billing page (available at My Profile -> Billing is intended to provide the user with info pertaining to their usage of the Wasabi Service. To better understand the info on the Billing page, let's consider the example below.
Usage example parameters:
- User starts a trial with Wasabi on 1 Sep 2017 and uploads 500 GB of data on this date
- On that first day, user also deletes 40 GB of data and replaces it with 40 GB of other data
- Over the course of the first 15 days, the user downloads 75 GB of the uploaded data.
Now, if the user checks the Billing page on 15 Sep 2017, they will see the following:
- Usage Summary = 500 GB (this reflects the total amount of active storage since the last billing cycle start on 1 Sep 2017)
- Usage Detail / Timed Active Storage = 7500 GB-day (500 GB of active storage * 15 days into the billing cycle)
- Usage Detail / Minimum Active Storage charge = 0 in this example because it's for a trial user. If this is for a paid user, and the Timed Active Storage charge is less than the monthly minimum charge, a charge associated with Wasabi’s minimum 1 TB per month storage requirement charge applies. At $.0039 per GB per month, this results a minimum monthly charge of $.0039 * 1024 or $3.99 per TB per month.
- Usage Detail / Timed Deleted Storage = 600 GB-Day (40 GB of deleted storage that has not yet met the 90 day minimum storage period * 15 days into the billing cycle).
More details on these pricing terms can be found at https://wasabi.com/pricing/pricing-faqs/