Jungle Disk supports a S3-interface but does not support the ability to explicitly configure the S3 endpoint URL of s3.wasabisys.com. If you would like Jungle Disk to support this capability, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Altaro with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?