Tiger Bridge is certified for use with Wasabi. To use Tiger Bridge with Wasabi, you can follow the steps in the Tiger Bridge Admin Guide for connecting to S3-compatible storage. These steps are excerpted below.
To use Tiger Bridge with S3-compatible object storage as a target, you should:
• create a separate bucket for each source volume paired with the S3-compatible object storage.
• provide access key ID and secret access key for access to all buckets designated as containers for
each source volume;
Important: Do not change the name of the bucket on the S3-compatible object storage as this may prevent Tiger Bridge replication from operating.
To configure Tiger Bridge for work with S3-compatible object storage:
1. In command prompt, set s3-compatible object storage as target, by executing the following:
>tiercli config target s3 <server> <access_id> <secret_key>
• <server> is the DNS name or IP address of the s3-compatible object storage server (s3.wasabisys.com for Wasabi)
• <access_id> is the Wasabi Access Key ID used for access to this server;
• <secret_key> is the Wasabi Secret Access Key for access to this server;
For example, to connect to Wasabi at s3.wasabisys.com and Access Key ID: AKIAI633LOZJPNTZUIBA and Secret Access Key ID: Y2n1rXwda3T9yB7DEE7hRFtC6sMP83jeecwd4LfF, execute the following:
>tiercli config target s3 s3.wasabisys.com AKIAI633LOZJPNTZUIBA Y2n1rXwda3T9yB7DEE7hRFtC6sMP83jeecwd4LfF
2. Pair the source volume with its container on the target, by executing the following:
>tiercli config container <drive letter or mount point of the source volume> <name of the bucket on the S3 object storage>
For example, to pair source volume “Projects” mounted as drive letter F:\ to an S3-compatible
object storage and replicate data in the bucket named “replicas“, execute the following:
>tiercli config container F: replicas
Note: If you want to pair other source volumes with the same target, repeat the step above for each new source volume, changing the name of the bucket on the S3 storage.
Note that this example discusses the use of Wasabi's us-east-1 storage region. To use other Wasabi storage regions, please use the appropriate Wasabi service URL as described in this article.