Tiger Bridge is certified for use with Wasabi. To use Tiger Bridge with Wasabi, you can follow the steps in the Tiger Bridge Admin Guide for connecting to S3-compatible storage. These steps are excerpted below.
To use Tiger Bridge with S3-compatible object storage as a target, you should:
• create a separate bucket for each source volume paired with the S3-compatible object storage.
• provide access key ID and secret access key for access to all buckets designated as containers for
each source volume;
Important: Do not change the name of the bucket on the S3-compatible object storage as this may prevent Tiger Bridge replication from operating.
To configure Tiger Bridge for work with S3-compatible object storage:
1. In command prompt, set s3-compatible object storage as target, by executing the following:
>tiercli config target s3 <server> <access_id> <secret_key>
• <server> is the DNS name or IP address of the s3-compatible object storage server (s3.wasabisys.com for Wasabi)
• <access_id> is the Wasabi Access Key ID used for access to this server;
• <secret_key> is the Wasabi Secret Access Key for access to this server;
For example, to connect to Wasabi at s3.wasabisys.com and Access Key ID: AKIAI633LOZJPNTZUIBA and Secret Access Key ID: Y2n1rXwda3T9yB7DEE7hRFtC6sMP83jeecwd4LfF, execute the following:
>tiercli config target s3 s3.wasabisys.com AKIAI633LOZJPNTZUIBA Y2n1rXwda3T9yB7DEE7hRFtC6sMP83jeecwd4LfF
2. Pair the source volume with its container on the target, by executing the following:
>tiercli config container <drive letter or mount point of the source volume> <name of the bucket on the S3 object storage>
For example, to pair source volume “Projects” mounted as drive letter F:\ to an S3-compatible
object storage and replicate data in the bucket named “replicas“, execute the following:
>tiercli config container F: replicas
Note: If you want to pair other source volumes with the same target, repeat the step above for each new source volume, changing the name of the bucket on the S3 storage.