StorageCraft ImageManager is certified for use with Wasabi. The configuration notes below provide guidance on how to set up this product for use with Wasabi. This info complements the configuration info provided by StorageCraft in their documentation.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?
- How do I use Aparavi with Wasabi?
- How do I use Apostrophe CMS with Wasabi?