Versity Storage Manager (VSM) is certified for use with Wasabi. To use this product with Wasabi, please follow the configuration steps below.
1. Create a storage bucket for your VSM data stored in Wasabi by using the Wasabi Console with the following information:
- Bucket Name
- Select Region - Select the desired region
- Click Next and complete the bucket creation
2. Create the disk volume definition in /etc/opt/vsm/diskvols.conf
Example (for both us-east and us-west regions):
vol = s3ar01
The path must start with the bucket created in step 1, and can have any number if subfolders. It is recommended to enable ssl for secure connections to Wasabi.
3. Configure archive set assignment for Wasabi disk volumes in /etc/opt/vsm/archiver.cmd
fs = testfs