Aparavi is certified for use with Wasabi. The Aparavi Platform finds, automates, governs, and consolidates distributed data no matter where it lives. To use this product with Wasabi, please follow the instructions below
Table of Contents
1. Reference Architecture
- Aparavi v.2.X or later
- An Aparavi subscription
- An active Wasabi account
1. Log in to the Aparavi platform. Click on the Collector or Aggregator-Collector component within the Object tree on the left. This is where you would like to add Wasabi as a target.
2. Now select Policies from the top menu bar.
3. Select the Targets tab under Policies.
4. Click the Add Target.
5. A new modal will open up, here you will select S3 Compatible as your Target Type and click OK
6. The S3 Compatible modal will now open and here you can specify all the target settings for your designated Wasabi bucket. You will need to provide a Name for the target to be later utilized within the platform along with your Parameters. You can also specify whether you’d like to enable SSL, Encryption, or Compression. Optionally, you can also enter cost estimations before clicking on the Validate If validation is successful, Aparavi is now able to access your target bucket and you can click OK to finalize. Now you are ready to leverage your newly added Wasabi target.
Note: This config example discusses the use of Wasabi's us-east-1 storage region. To use other Wasabi storage regions, please use the appropriate Wasabi service URL as described in this article