Vertical Backup is certified for use with Wasabi. To use Vertical Backup with Wasabi, provide a storage url in the form of wasabi://<bucket name> to the init command. You will then be prompted to enter the access key and the secret:
[root@esxi55:/opt/vertical] ./vertical init esxi55 wasabi://verticalbackup-test
Vertical Backup 1.1.4
Enter the S3 access id:<your Wasabi access key here>
Enter the S3 secret key:<your Wasabi secret here>
Storage set to wasabi://verticalbackup-test
You can also set the environment variables VB_S3_ID and VB_S3_KEY to avoid entering them ever time a Vertical Backup command is run.
After that you can start backing up virtual machines by running the backup command:
root@esxi55:/opt/vertical] ./vertical backup vm1 vm2
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?
- How do I use Aparavi with Wasabi?
- How do I use Apostrophe CMS with Wasabi?