Wasabi calculates data every 24 hours when determining quota for buckets. If you attempt to free up quota space by deleting files it may take up to 24 hours for that change to be effective in our system allowing you to resume uploading of data.
Articles in this section
- What can I do / not do with Wasabi as a trial user?
- How long will it take to upload or download my storage to Wasabi?
- I am new to using S3-style cloud storage services and have noticed that storage bucket names must be unique across the service and have some special naming requirements – why is that?
- Resetting my account email doesn't seem to be working - what should I do?
- What does the error message "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large" mean?
- How to restrict access to a bucket to specific IP address?
- What is the system behavior when a trial user hits the 1 TB trial limit?
- What happens to my data if my free trial expires and I don't become a subscriber?
- Which virtual MFA applications have been tested with Wasabi?
- How come I can't free up data for my quota when I delete files?