WooCommerce does have an Amazon S3 plug-in that we believe would be compatible with Wasabi at the API level (given Wasabi's full support of the S3 API). However, at this time, this plug-in does not allow for the configuration of service endpoint URLs other than s3.amazonaws.com. This makes it not possible to enter in the proper Wasabi service endpoint URL of s3.wasabisys.com. A request has been filed with WooCommerce to support this feature and you can help advocate for this feature to be implemented by providing your vote here:
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?
- How do I use Aparavi with Wasabi?
- How do I use Apostrophe CMS with Wasabi?