If you have storage in AWS S3 or another cloud provider, it is possible to migrate this storage to Wasabi using third-party tools. These tools generally will copy (download) the files from AWS S3 (or another provider) and then upload the files to Wasabi. The optimal tool will depend on the migration (or duplication) scenario and the volume of files you wish to migrate or duplicate. Please contact us for additional information.
Articles in this section
- How do I preserve the file date info when uploading to Wasabi storage?
- How to I check my Wasabi usage?
- How do I enable account logging?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change the email address associated with my Wasabi account?
- How do I enable Wasabi Direct Connect or AWS Direct Connect for use with my Wasabi service?
- I have storage in AWS S3 (or another cloud provider) and want to migrate this storage to Wasabi - how do I do it?
- How do I set up Wasabi for user access separation?
- I am not seeing the network performance I'm expecting - what should I do?
- How do I map a Wasabi public file(s) to a website?