Plesk is website tool platform that as part of it's capabilities allows for cloud backup. As of January 2018, this platform only supports AWS S3, not S3-compatible storage like Wasabi. Some more details on this topic can be found in the comments section of this thread. Please contact Plesk for additional information.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What cloud-to-cloud migration tools does Wasabi recommend?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acembly for bucket migration and duplication?
- Configuring Rclone with Wasabi
- How do I use Acembly with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use AhsayCBS with Wasabi?