1. A policy can limit access of a public file to only specific IP addresses.
2. An FTP PUT request no longer results in an “incorrect string value” error.
3. The user is no longer blocked by the user interface when attempting to create more than two API keys for an account.
4. An error message is no longer issued when using Duplicati and uploading a file that is larger than 5 GB.
5. An error message is no longer issued when using Syncovery and uploading a file that is larger than 1.5 GB.
6. In the Wasabi Management Console, you no longer get a clock skew error message if you attempt to use the Upload Files panel after attempting to drag a file to upload directly to a bucket or folder without using the Upload Files panel.
7. The Wasabi Management Console does not hang after deleting a bucket that contains a significant number of objects.
8. Folder and file deletion behaves the same way, independent of whether you create a folder and upload files or upload a folder with files.
9. When the compliance and versioning are enabled, you cannot delete a file using the Delete option on the More drop down menu or using the Delete File button on the File Details panel option.
10. The user interface no longer prompts for a multi-factor authentication (MFA) key after MFA is disabled.
1. When selecting multiple files for deletion, use the Delete option under the MORE button. If you attempt to delete multiple files using the DELETE FILE button on the right side bar, only one file will be deleted. The deleted file will be the one indicated in the side bar. For example, two files are selected in the screen shot below, but the side bar was opened by clicking the Changelog.docx file. In this case, clicking DELETE FILE will delete only the Changelog.docx file.
2. When you upload an object with the same name, you may see duplicate file names until you refresh the screen.
3. ACL implementation is complete on the bucket level, but does not apply to objects in the bucket. in the Management Console.
4. Mobile platforms do not currently include all features.
a. The IAM button is not displayed
b. The Switch Role option (on the menu) is not available
c. The full Create Bucket wizard does follow through with all options
d. The first screen displayed on an Android is always Create Bucket
5. You cannot upload a folder of 10 Gb or more from the Wasabi UI. To do so, use an application such as CloudBerry. The Wasabi Management Console recommends that you use AWS CLI, Cyberduck or a similar Wasabi-tested third party tool if you want to upload more than 5000 objects.
6. When dragging a folder to a bucket, an error message may display and/or the folder may upload as an empty file. This occurs after clicking UPLOAD FILES, dragging a folder from the desktop, and dropping the folder into the Upload Files window.