If you delete a file within 90 days after storing it with Wasabi, the 90 day minimum storage charge policy applies (see wasabi.com/pricing/pricing-faqs). Once a file is deleted, it is not possible to recover the file. If you wish to protect against accidental deletion, consider using Wasabi's immutability compliance feature. This capability is described in this tech brief and in this tech manual excerpt.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- How do I switch between Wasabi Pricing Plans?
- How do I know if I am on the Unlimited Egress or Legacy Pricing Plan?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I don't have any active storage with Wasabi - why am I still being charged?
- What happens to my data if my free trial expires and I don't become a subscriber?