If you delete a file within 90 days after storing it with Wasabi, the 90 day minimum storage charge policy applies (see wasabi.com/pricing/pricing-faqs). Once a file is deleted, it is not possible to recover the file. If you wish to protect against accidental deletion, consider using Wasabi's immutability compliance feature. This capability is described in this tech brief and in this tech manual excerpt.
Articles in this section
- Wasabi Pricing FAQs
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- Wasabi Pricing Update March 2019
- How does Wasabi handle tax collection?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I am a trial user and I have received a message pertaining to download transfer limits - what does it mean?