Wasabi no longer accepts prepaid credit cards or virtual credit cards due to problems with fraud. We requests that customers that previously used a prepaid credit card begin to use a non-prepaid credit card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- How do I switch between Wasabi Pricing Plans?
- How do I know if I am on the Unlimited Egress or Legacy Pricing Plan?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I don't have any active storage with Wasabi - why am I still being charged?
- What happens to my data if my free trial expires and I don't become a subscriber?