encoding.com allows you to encode your video into various formats. encoding.com supports Wasabi for source and destination flows as described here. Video files stored with Wasabi can be retrieved by encoding.com and you can store the encoded file back to Wasabi.
encoding.com needs a pre-signed URL to access non-public files stored on Wasabi. Format for the pre-signed URL is as follows"
1. Create account on encoding.com
2. Create the pre-signed URL with the above format
3. Once you login to encoding.com you enter the pre-signed-URL into the following screen (a sample syntax is provided):
4. Choose the encoding format you need
5. Provide the destination in the similar format if you want to write back the file back to Wasabi and process the video