Certain files may have non-ASCII characters that are 4 byte UTF8 characters in the filename. Wasabi does not support these characters and will return a 400 error message to an application that tries to write these files with 4 byte UTF characters in the file name. We recommend renaming the affected files if possible.
Articles in this section
- What can I do / not do with Wasabi as a trial user?
- How long will it take to upload or download my storage to Wasabi?
- I am new to using S3-style cloud storage services and have noticed that storage bucket names must be unique across the service and have some special naming requirements – why is that?
- Resetting my account email doesn't seem to be working - what should I do?
- What does the error message "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large" mean?
- How to restrict access to a bucket to specific IP address?
- What is the system behavior when a trial user hits the 1 TB trial limit?
- Does Wasabi support 4 byte UTF8 characters?
- Which virtual MFA applications have been tested with Wasabi?
- How come I can't free up data for my quota when I delete files?