Certain files may have non-ASCII characters that are 4 byte UTF8 characters in the filename. Wasabi does not support these characters and will return a 400 error message to an application that tries to write these files with 4 byte UTF characters in the file name. We recommend renaming the affected files if possible.
Articles in this section
- What can I do / not do with Wasabi as a trial user?
- How long will it take to upload or download my storage to Wasabi?
- I am new to using S3-style cloud storage services and have noticed that storage bucket names must be unique across the service and have some special naming requirements – why is that?
- Resetting my account email doesn't seem to be working - what should I do?
- What does the error message "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large" mean?
- Does Wasabi have any file naming best practices limitations?
- I did not receive the email message I was expecting from the Wasabi system - what should I do?
- How to restrict access to a bucket to specific IP address?
- Making files public when using trial accounts
- How does Wasabi handle copyright takedown requests.