Wasabi has a 1 TB per month minimum storage requirements as described in our pricing FAQs. If you are a paid subscriber, this minimum 1 TB per month charge will apply regardless of how much active storage you have. If you no longer wish to use your Wasabi storage account, we recommend you delete your account per these instructions to avoid any further charges.
Articles in this section
- Wasabi Pricing FAQs
- Where can I get more information on Wasabi's pricing & pricing policies?
- Wasabi Pricing Update March 2019
- How does Wasabi handle tax collection?
- What is the system behavior when a credit card payment problem exists?
- What does the info on the Billing page mean?
- How can I get more details on the info presented on the Billing page?
- I'm seeing Data Transfer (Out) charges on my bill - what do they mean?
- I'm currently a trial customer and wish to become a paid subscriber. What do I do next?
- I am a trial user and I have received a message pertaining to download transfer limits - what does it mean?