Novastor is a backup application that does support AWS S3 but does not currently support S3-compatible storage such as Wasabi. However, you can use FTP as the protocol between Novastor and Wasabi using the Novastor procedure described here.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange to migrate my data to Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Altaro with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?