Salesforce is a leading CRM platform that has the ability to interface with AWS S3 via several different S3 connector apps that can be found in the Salesforce AppExchange. However, Wasabi is not aware of any AppExchange app that supports the use of S3-compatible object storage like Wasabi. The existing S3 connector apps in the AppExchange appear to be hard-coded to only interface with AWS S3. Wasabi has reached out to the app developers that build these S3 connector apps with the hope that one or more of the existing S3 connector apps can be adapted to support S3-compatible storage such as Wasabi. Please contact us for questions in this area.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What cloud-to-cloud migration tools does Wasabi recommend?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acembly for bucket migration and duplication?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use AhsayCBS with Wasabi?
- How do I use AJC Sync with Wasabi?