Wasabi's service is deployed in top-tier data centers with the highest degree of redundancy. When a single data center is used to store your data, we offer a system availability of 99.9%. When you store your data in two data centers via our cross-region replication (also known as Wasabi Bucket Replication) capability (available November 2018), we offer a system availability of 99.99%.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Does Wasabi perform data deduplication?
- Is Wasabi compliant with Privacy Shield?