StarWind Virtual Tape Library is certified to use with Wasabi. More info on the joint StarWind - Wasabi solution can be found here and here. To use this product with Wasabi, follow the configuration steps below.
1. Download StarWind VTL Software
2. Add new Server with its IP address and port number
3. Add new VTL Device
4. From the VTL menu, click Cloud Replication
5. From the wizard choose Amazon S3 Compatible
6. Type in your Wasabi Access keys, bucket name and in the Service URL tab type https://s3.wasabisys.com
Note that this example discusses the use of Wasabi's us-east-1 storage region. To use other Wasabi storage regions, please use the appropriate Wasabi service URL as described in this article.