To use StableBit Cloud Drive with Wasabi, create a new Amazon S3 drive. There is no specific option for Wasabi so you have to reuse the AWS S3 option. When you create a new S3 drive, make sure to select the S3 compatible radio button and insert the endpoint URL as shown below (s3.wasabisys.com for us-east or s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com for us-west). For Access Key, use your Wasabi API Access Key and for Secret Access Key, use your Wasabi API Secret Key.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Altaro with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?