AWS CloudFront is a Content-Delivery Network (CDN) offered by Amazon Web Services. To distribute your web content stored on Wasabi using AWS CloudFront follow the steps below:
Upload the web content to be distributed on Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage
- Sign in to the Wasabi Management Console and open the Wasabi console at https://console.wasabisys.com/
- Choose Create Bucket and select a region for your bucket. By default, Wasabi creates buckets in the US East region.
- Select your bucket and in the Bucket pane, choose Upload Files and select the files that you want to upload and click Upload.
- Select the object that you want to distribute, click More to make the object Public.
- After you set the object as public, you can refer the object by using its URL. The URL should look like -
- Use the URL to verify that the object is publicly accessible but remember that this is not the URL you would use for distribution.
Note that this example discusses the use of Wasabi's us-east-1 storage region. To use other Wasabi storage regions, please use the appropriate Wasabi service URL as described in this article.
Create your CloudFront Distribution
Refer to the following AWS document to setup your CloudFront Distribution:
Distribute your web content stored on Wasabi buckets
Refer to the following AWS document to test your CloudFront URLs: