Wasabi's data immutability feature can be used to ensure compliance with SEC Rule 17a-4. This compliance is important for use cases involving FINRA and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. This paper provides additional details.
Articles in this section
- What is Wasabi?
- What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Wasabi?
- How does the cost of Wasabi compare to the true cost of AWS S3?
- I am relatively new to S3-style cloud storage & want to understand how Wasabi compares to other cloud storage services like Carbonite, Dropbox, and Google Drive?
- Does Wasabi offer cloud services besides object storage?
- What can I do with Wasabi?
- Can I store my data in Wasabi but run my application in Amazon’s cloud?
- What storage classes does Wasabi offer?
- Does Wasabi perform data deduplication or compression?
- Is Wasabi compliant with Privacy Shield?