iTernity is a software-defined storage platform that works with S3-style storage. Wasabi has not yet certified with iTernity. If you have a need for an iTernity + Wasabi storage solution, please contact us so we can prioritize this work.
Articles in this section
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Alluxio with Wasabi?
- How do I use Altaro with Wasabi?
- How do I use Amazon Prime Video Direct with Wasabi?