StackPath CDN is a Content-Delivery Network (CDN) offered by StackPath. To distribute your web content stored on Wasabi using StackPath CDN follow the steps below. Note that this example discusses the use of Wasabi's us-east-1 storage region. To use other Wasabi storage regions, please use the appropriate Wasabi service URL as described in this article.
1. Sign in to the Wasabi Management Console and open the Wasabi console at https://console.wasabisys.com/.
2. Choose Create Bucket and select a region for your bucket.
3. Select your bucket and in the Bucket pane, choose Upload Files and select the files that you want to upload and click Upload.
4. Select the object that you want to distribute, click More to make the object Public.
5. After you set the object as public, you can refer the object by using its URL. The URL should look like -
6. Use the URL to verify that the object is publicly accessible but remember that this is not the URL you would use for distribution.
Refer the following KB article to set up a StackPath CDN - https://support.stackpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001107046-Creating-a-StackPath-CDN-site
Attached are the ScreenShots below:
7. Create a New CDN.
8. Add the Delivery Domain Path - example (s3.wasabisys.com)
9. Select the Source as Amazon S3 and give the bucket URL Path - example (s3.wasabisys.com/bucketname).
10. Your CDN URL is now created and can be used to access publicly exported objects in the particular bucket.
11. Access your publicly readable object by using the CDN URL.