Altaro is a backup application that does not currently work with Wasabi because the Altaro application does not support S3-compatible storage as a backup target. Wasabi is in discussions with the Altaro team to try to resolve this.
Articles in this section
- How do I use NextCloud with Wasabi?
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What cloud-to-cloud migration tools does Wasabi recommend?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acembly for bucket migration and duplication?
- Configuring Rclone with Wasabi
- How do I use Acembly with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?