If you are running an application in a cloud compute environment (such as AWS EC2, Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean, Packet, Linode, and others), you can have your application interface with Wasabi. You just need to ensure that your application has the ability to talk to S3-style storage. There are many applications and app SDK that can be used this purpose. Wasabi's Knowledge Base section below has further details.
Articles in this section
- What can I do / not do with Wasabi as a trial user?
- How long will it take to upload or download my storage to Wasabi?
- I am new to using S3-style cloud storage services and have noticed that storage bucket names must be unique across the service and have some special naming requirements – why is that?
- Resetting my account email doesn't seem to be working - what should I do?
- What does the error message "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large" mean?
- Does Wasabi have any file naming best practices limitations?
- I did not receive the email message I was expecting from the Wasabi system - what should I do?
- How to restrict access to a bucket to specific IP address?
- Making files public when using trial accounts
- How does Wasabi handle copyright takedown requests.