Wasabi's free trial program provides access to all Wasabi features. However, in order to prevent the problem of new users mistakingly making files or buckets public and inadvertently allowing public access to the files or buckets, Wasabi has recently disallowed the ability for trial users to make files or buckets public. If this functionality is required for your trial testing, please contact us so we can review your use case and potentially adjust your trial account to enable this capability.
Articles in this section
- What can I do / not do with Wasabi as a trial user?
- How long will it take to upload or download my storage to Wasabi?
- I am new to using S3-style cloud storage services and have noticed that storage bucket names must be unique across the service and have some special naming requirements – why is that?
- Resetting my account email doesn't seem to be working - what should I do?
- What does the error message "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large" mean?
- I did not receive the email message I was expecting from the Wasabi system - what should I do?
- How to restrict access to a bucket to specific IP address?
- Making files public when using trial accounts
- Can I host my application in cloud compute and interface with Wasabi?
- What are the service URLs for Wasabi's different regions?