Wasabi Account Holders
If we reasonably believe any of your content violates the law, infringes or misappropriates the rights of any third party or otherwise violates a material term of the Wasabi policies as described at wasabi.com/legal, we will notify you of the prohibited content and may request that such content be removed from the Wasabi storage service or access to it be disabled.
If you do not remove or disable access to the prohibited content within 3 business days of our notice, we may remove or disable access to the prohibited content or suspend the services to the extent we are not able to remove or disable access to the prohibited content.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may remove or disable access to any prohibited content without prior notice in connection with illegal content, where the content may disrupt or threaten the Wasabi service, pursuant to the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) or as required to comply with law or any judicial, regulatory or other governmental order or request. In the event that we remove content without prior notice, we will provide prompt notice to you unless prohibited by law.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Wasabi that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Wasabi's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Wasabi Technologies Legal Department
111 Huntington Ave, Floor 29
Boston, MA 02199
phone: +1 617-307-1912