Boxcryptor is a cloud storage app that works with many cloud storage providers. Although the app does support AWS S3, it does not currently offer a S3-compatible connector for use with Wasabi. Boxcryptor has informed Wasabi that this capability is on the Boxcryptor roadmap (please contact Boxcryptor for details).
Articles in this section
- How do I use Kloudless with Wasabi?
- Since Wasabi is 100% bit-compatible with Amazon S3, can I use my existing S3-compatible application (without making any changes to my application) with Wasabi?
- What cloud-to-cloud migration tools does Wasabi recommend?
- What third-party storage management applications have been tested for compatibility with Wasabi?
- How do I access different Wasabi storage regions from my storage app?
- How do I use Acembly Xchange with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acronis Backup with Wasabi?
- How do I use Acrosync with Wasabi?
- How do I use Actifio with Wasabi?
- How do I use AJC Sync with Wasabi?